I can't say I am the coupon queen, that sounds like I'm old. And coupon princess sounds too froo-froo. So we'll go with Coupon Dutchess. Old enough to know what's going on, young enough to still look cute :)
Publix trip this week: spent $75.96, saved $86.24!!! Even the cashier was impressed :) I had $44.06 in BOGO's and sales, $29.60 in manufacturer coupons, and $12.58 in store and competitor coupons. Publix accepts Food Lion, Harvey's, Target, and Family Dollar store coupons so those add up!
Target trip: spent $35.88 and saved $15.49. Not nearly as impressive as Publix but the stuff I get at Target is more expensive to start with so that's ok. I had coupons for everything I bought, so I'm ok with it!
Mark rewarded my couponing skills by sending me to get a pedicure today! I'll post a pic of my spring pink toes tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment