Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pirate Scissors







I have to tell you all about my pirate scissors. When you start this couponing thing, you quickly realize you need a decent pair of scissors. It is a sad state of affairs when the kid has the best pair of scissors in the house (by far). So one day I get one of those crazy packages from my Mom - you know the ones. She walks around the house and grabs the toys from the fast food kid meals, the clipped coupons, a pair of shoes she found me on clearance, and some office supplies, packs it all up, and sends it off. So when I get it, I'm aggrivated that because I have dinky dull scissors, I can't open the package (she LOVES taping all packages very securely. Very.) And when I finally OPEN the package, guess what's inside?! A pair of HUGE SHARP scissors! They are so big, I thought they looked like something a pirate would use. I hope the size comes through on the pics - the smaller ones are school size (swiped from the kid), the green ones are basic general use scissors, and the impressive black ones are my pirate scissors!



1 comment: