No grocery trip this week but I had some great coupons and deals burning a hold in my pocket, so off I went.
First stop - Target. Mark's razors were on sale for $6.99 (on SALE they are still expensive!) and if you bought 2 you got a $5 target gift card. AND I had two $4 coupons for them. SO $6.99 each, $4 off each, and I got a $5 gift card making them $1.65 for 2! I then used the $5 gift card to get facewash ($3.69 - $2 coupon) and a travel size facewash ($.97 - $1 coupon) so I still have $2.99 on my gift card.
Next stop - Office Depot. I signed up for their myworkliferewards.com program and got my rewards card laminated for free ($2.50 value). Then I bought 2 packs of batteries totalling $12.98, and by showing my rewards card, I will get 100% of that purchase back via a gift card! The 100% rebate items change each week but I couldn't argue with free!!!
Next stop - Chick-fil-a. They are next door to Office Depot and I had a coupon for free 8 piece nuggets when you buy a coke. Well I ALWAYS need a coke... so I have free nuggets in the fridge for when the kid wants a snack (I was supposed to eat them for lunch but I got distracted and suddenly it was dinner time.)
Last stop - Blockbuster Kiosk at Publix. If you haven't discovered this thing you are missing out!!! I had a free one night rental code and picked up a movie for Spencer and I to watch tomorrow after school (we've run out of time this evening so we'll get to it tomorrow!).
What a great day for coupons!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment