Thursday, April 15, 2010

More free and mostly free stuff

I ran 6 errands today in the time between volunteering and picking the kid up from school. Here are the highlights of my bargain shopping and couponing!

Target - free bread ($1.09) and $.99 cent eggs, saved $1.69 on 2 items.

Second Target transaction - headache meds for me, $4.99-$2 coupon, 3 7ups with $1 coupon each, BOGO coke (MY FAVORITE COUPON OF ALL TIME!!!) $1.49 savings... So total savings was $6.49 on 6 items. These were all things I would have gotten anyway, why pay full price when the coupons are there for the taking???

Petsmart - Cat Food on sale, $2 off plus (minus?) $3 coupon, BOGO smooshy food (they LOVE the smooshy food as a treat!) saved $1.39, and $1.50 off little cans of smooshy food. Spent $16.05 and saved $9.49.

Office Depot - new printer ink cartridge, got the generic so saved $5 and when I bring back the empty one I'll get $3 credit so I'll really have saved $8!

Last stop - Chic-fil-a, had a coupon for a free large coke so saved $1.79. Ended up getting a small pack of nuggets because I can't show up at school empty handed... clearly the kid would starve to death before he got home.

Gosh I hope I'm done with errands this week, but it was a banner week for couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment